Project Manager Manufacturing Network (m/f)
Geberit is an international industrial company "with heart and soul". Responsible for a significant part of value creation, production never stands still. Within the plant network, production technologies are continuously developed and optimized, always with the aim of providing our products in the right quality, at optimal cost and at the right time. Our employees appreciate the collegiality and cooperation within the teams. We are looking for new team members, people with personality, who share our values and want to shape the future together with us. Support us at our location in Rapperswil-Jona.
As Project Manager Manufacturing Network, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of the specialization strategy and optimal use of Geberit's ceramic production network capacities. This includes the following activities in particular:
- Ensuring the long-term optimal utilization of network capacities, based on the overall strategy
- Detailed, rolling planning of the articles' allocation to the plants with the aim of effective and efficient utilization of the plants' capacities
- Consideration of logistical and sales aspects, roadmaps of product lines and general trends within these plans.
- Ensuring the capabilities of the plants to assure high availability (Geberit Service Level > 98%) of the respective product portfolio and enabling self-responsible capacity and storage management
- Implementation of the planning logic in the plants and training of the local managers with respect to the methodology, the correct use of the required tools and the corresponding data maintenance
You have a degree in engineering, business administration or a similar degree (university of applied science or university) and (several years) of experience as a project manager in an international environment. In addition, you are distinguished by the following points:
- Convincing and addressee-appropriate communication style
- Team player with assertiveness and organizational talent
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Strong knowledge of the latest ceramic manufacturing methods is a plus
We offer you modern production facilities, optimized processes, a learning culture, and open, transparent communication. In addition, our attractive Geberit services include the following:
- Lived corporate culture based on our compass
- Collegial environment & flat hierarchies
- High quality staff restaurant
Do you share our values and feel comfortable in a collegial and down-to-earth environment in which you can demonstrate your skills and contribute ideas? If so, we look forward to receiving your application - the first step towards becoming part of the Geberit family!
Recruiters please use your existing recruiter access or request one at this mail address.
Your contact person:
Geberit International AG
HR Business Partner
+41 55 221 66 64
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates with a strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics. The production network encompasses 29 production facilities, of which 6 are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With around 12,000 employees in around 50 countries, Geberit generated net sales of CHF 3.0 billion in 2020.
APPLICATION LINK Print Share this page