Field Marketing Manager (m/f)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Successful candidate can be based anywhere within Switzerland
- Drive market development of Connected Lab portfolio in Life Science target markets.
- Develop customer on-boarding marketing and sales strategies for the Connected Lab portfolios through market and customer research, consultation with the Product Management, Digital Sales, Field Sales, Lab Informatics Sales teams, and execute by working with MarCom and shared services teams
- Identify market trends, new technologies, competitor activities and strategic partnerships
- Identify and manage distributor channel GTM programs
- Identify commercial GTM strategy in APAC and LATAM in partnership with product management and regional commercial leads
- Represent Connected Lab portfolio on a technical level at conference talks, round tables, seminars exhibitions, tradeshows and congresses
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders and user groups to drive portfolio awareness and sales
- Perform internal (and external) high level product trainings of assigned portfolio
- Maintain close contact to Product Management, assist with new product introductions
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant natural science (Chemistry, Biology, etc). Preference will be given to candidates with post graduate business or digital science degree.
- Significant Experience in a sales role within a lab informatics company preferred OR proven experience solving customer data/informatics challenges in a laboratory environment OR extensive experience in a sales/marketing role in the life sciences industry
- Able to communicate effectively across operational to C-Suite customers
- Experience with marketing and/or business development activities is beneficial.
- Strong ability to build relationships with external / internal stakeholders and work in teams
- Strong communication skills, experience with giving technical presentations.
- Ability to travel within assigned region, overnight stays (travel approx. 50% of time)
- English language skills a must, German highly beneficial, other European languages beneficial.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com