Junior Client Portfolio Manager (Smart Contract Assurance)
- You will be working with the Smart Contract Assurance team who - through their services - are setting the standard for blockchain security. They assess the security of smart contracts and critical blockchain components using state-of-the-art techniques and set up processes to ensure they stay secure after deployment.
- You support the Smart Contract Assurance team in managing their prospective and current client portfolio by ensuring that the process for each client flows efficiently and is in compliance with internal policies and the agreement with the client.
- You are responsible for keeping each team on task and projects on deadline, handling the logistics and keeping all parties updated on the progress.
- You will monitor the status of opportunities and active jobs on a daily/weekly basis and present status in standups weekly.
- You will facilitate the onboarding process for clients and support the team throughout the risk assessment process, opening of the job and - when complete - the closing of the job.
- You will manage the billing process for the team, including monitoring status, issuing bills and following up.
- You will maintain an inventory of content - from templates to proposals to publications - so they can be leveraged for future needs.
- Education in business administration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of a similar function.
- You are fluent in German and in English (both spoken and written)
- You are proficient with the use of MS office products (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and are happy to work with new tools. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- You are a team player who is flexible, proactive and motivated by a dynamic and demanding working environment.
- Prior experience with relevant PwC-internal processes and stakeholders (Risk Management, Billing, Documentation) are a plus, but not required.
Trust to go aheaderSteve Egger
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17 At PwC we don't just go ahead with things that are important to us, we go one step further: we go aheader.
Trust to go aheader with us. www.pwc.ch/careers
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our application process.
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17Apply now!Apply now!