Operations Leadership Trainee
Operations Leadership Trainee
Within 18-24 months of your rotation in our operations leadership program you will have an insight view into several departments within the operational functions at Givaudan. With on-the-job training and project management opportunities you will develop your soft and hard skills. This program is ideal for graduates with first professional experience and with an interest in leveraging core technical and project management skills into an expert role in a people-intensive manufacturing/production environment. This position reports directly to the Head of Operations who will act as a mentor for this program.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you appreciate to work in a cross-functional team and to make an impact on operational performance.
This program includes the following core deliverables:
- Functional Rotations (18-24 months): Associates will be assigned to different rotations to provide them with a strong understanding of all areas critical to the Operations function. During each rotation, the associate will be assigned a “Departmental Sponsor/ Learning Leader” to oversee the associate’s time, work and training in that area (Production, Plant Maintenance and Engineering, Supporting Departments such as Quality Control and Process Technology)
- Project Management: Associates will be given technical projects and CI projects to either manage or participate on throughout the program
- Leadership Development: Involves the transition of the associate into a leadership role within Givaudan, associates will begin developing advanced people-leadership skills and will be responsible for supervising and coordinating all efforts related to the tactical day-to-day operation of the depart-ment
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree within Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- First experience in an industrial/manufacturing setting such as pharma or food industry is preferred
- Project management experience of advantage
- Hands-on approach and superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Lean / Continuous Improvement (CI) knowledge is a plus
- Business Fluent in German
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers' preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that 'engage your senses'. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.5 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, the company has almost 13,600 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com..