Research Associate mAb Discovery
Numab Therapeutics AG is an evolving, innovative Swiss biotech company based in Wädenswil. The company is
focused on the discovery and development of novel, antibody fragment-based therapeutics. With our
breakthrough antibody-discovery and multi-specifics engineering platform, we engage in proprietary projects as
well as collaborative research on behalf of partners in the pharmaceutical industry.
For our mAb Discovery team, we are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join us as:
Research Associate mAb Discovery 100%
In this position, you will be involved in activities related to the discovery and pharmacological characterization
of innovative monoclonal antibodies. You will contribute to the development of biochemical and cell-based
assays and their use in hit screenings.
- Develop and perform biochemical assays (e.g. ELISA, etc.) and cellular assays (e.g. reporter gene assay,
flow cytometry-based assays, etc.) to screen and characterize antibodies
- Generation of high quality data in biochemical and cellular assay systems to enable the progressing of
Numab’s discovery projects
- Work closely with team members to outline next steps and help to drive the projects to completion
- Present your data within team meetings and company presentations
Your profile should ideally include:
- Master degree or a Bachelor degree in biology or related fields
- Professional experience in an industry setting would be an advantage
- Expert knowledge in ELISA and cell-based assay development for the characterization of therapeutic
- Expertise in automation would be a great plus
- Experience in flow cytometry would be a plus
- Experience in molecular biology such as RT-PCR and molecular cloning would be a plus
- Highly accurate and team-oriented working style paired with a high sense of quality and the ability to
work independently on diverse challenges
- An accurate and independent working style
- Refined computer user skills (e.g. MS Office package) and communication skills
Are you looking for an inspiring, entrepreneurial atmosphere and want to be part of a dynamic team where your
contributions are both essential and valued? We are looking for skilled people who are eager to make an impact.
We are offering a permanent position in an innovative environment as well as a competitive compensation
package including a participation in the company.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with reference number NB0065 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Numab Therapeutics AG | Einsiedlerstrasse 34 | CH-8820 Wädenswil | Switzerland | www.numab.com