Electronics Engineer (80-100%)
Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Electronics Engineer (80-100%)
In a multidisciplinary team of engineers, you will contribute to the evaluation, design, integration and verification of electronic sensors and actuators. The developed systems will enhance the fast prototyping of our upcoming health products. From the engineering to the prototyping and integration phases, you will be engaged in delivering high quality and comprehensive solutions, as well as the necessary support.
• Analog front ends (optical, electrical) design, integration and verification
• Evaluation and integration of sensors and actuators for physiologic data sensing
• Deliver comprehensive solutions for fast prototyping, including circuit design and
verification With focus on the analog subsystem, and the required low-level software drivers
• Integration into hearing device context, considering EMI, power and size constraints
• Support the users of the developed components
• University degree in electrical engineering
• 3+ years of experience in analog electronic circuit design (including soldering, measurement equipment,
EMI-aware design, and debugging)
• Experience in PCB prototype design; Altium is a plus
• Know-how in low-level embedded C/C++; Python and other OOP languages are an advantage
• Knowledge in medical device development and vital sign sensing domain are a plus
• Systematic approach to debugging, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to work on needs
and to cope with uncertainty
• Fluent in written and spoken English, fluency in German is a plus
We offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, attractive employment conditions, flexible working time models, a dedicated onboarding, support for further development, hackathons, opportunities to take on responsibility and an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.