Digital Content Manager
Digital Content Manager
at Avrios (View all jobs) Zurich or Berlin
As a Digital Content Manager at Avrios, your primary goals are to:
- Drive Revenue through the marketing funnel
- Deliver high-impact content marketing that generate free account sign ups and demo requests that convert to revenue
- Work with supporting free account users. Decrease time to value and accelerate wow moments so they upgrade to the paid version
Who we are looking for:
- Content Creation : Passion to produce impactful and creative content that engages users throughout the funnel. Writing copy and working with the in house designer to execute. The ability to think CTA first. What is the desired outcome?
- Social media: understands how to get engagement from the audience, stand out from the crowd. Is comfortable with crafting and posting.
- Strong email marketing experience, including nurture and funnels
- Daily inbound lead generation
- Work collaboratively with internal and external resources to ensure inbound lead generation activities are highly effective and deliver against the target.
- Brings ideas for new opportunities
- Understands personas and appropriate media
- Project management and support for marketing campaigns and communications activities; working both independently and collaboratively on delivering projects.
- Deliver to time deadlines
- Track and monitor project progress of projects
- Has ability to manage non digital activities like exhibitions, events, PR etc
- Reports directly to the Head of Marketing
- Works in conjunction with peers and cross functionally at all levels of the business (eg Product, Sales, CS)
What you bring:
- Fluent German (native) and English (company language)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a lead generation/results driven marketing environment
- Experience of marketing in a SaaS freemium (product led) go to market environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced company with lots of change
- Proficient in using sales CRM, Marketing Automation, social platforms and web CMS tools
- Creative and bold
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Generous education budget.
- Great product with purpose.
- Clear team objectives within a product-led company.
- Opportunity to have a big impact on a fast-growing international startup.
- Collaborative environment with a passionate, distributed and diverse team.
- People-focused culture that promotes open feedback and professional development.
The above job specification is a guide and it should be noted that the candidate will be required to undertake any additional activities and projects as they arise.
We don't accept CVs from recruitment agencies, all sent agency CVs will be treated as direct applicants.
Apply for this Job
* Required First Name *Last Name *Email *Phone *Resume/CV * Drop files here AttachDropboxGoogle DrivePasteCover Letter Drop files here AttachDropboxGoogle DrivePasteLinkedIn Profile