System Administrator with programming skills (80%-100%)
Join Joe Security to Deeply Analyze Cyber Threats!
Joe Security LLC is a Swiss company and the world’s leader for automated malware analysis systems.
We develop and support Joe Sandbox - one of the most advanced malware analysis systems for
Windows, Linux, Android, iOS and macOS operating systems. Joe Sandbox is actively being used by
CERTs, CIRTs, AVs and firewall vendors around the world.
We are looking for a motivated system administrator with a high interest in IT security. It would be a
great plus if you also have some programming experience. Your main task will be maintaining our
endpoints and servers. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to work on DevOps and software
development tasks. We are located in Reinach, Switzerland, near the city of Basel with good access by
public transportation and car.
System Administrator with programming skills 80%-100%
- Setup and maintain endpoint devices and servers
- Maintain and improve the security stack (AV, HIPS, Whitelisting, Logging, Updates etc.)
- Improve the security and reliability of our IT infrastructure
- Contribute to other projects like the company knowledge base, DevOps, security tools, web
- Strong interest in IT security
- Experienced in Linux system administration:
o Preferably Ubuntu/Debian
o Experience with server virtualization platforms such as VirtualBox and VMware ESXi
- Experience with a programming language like PHP, Python, C#, or Java is a big plus!
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Why join Joe Security?
- Become part of a cool team of engineers and malware specialists
- Work with High-Tech products used by industry leaders
- Spacious office in an excellent work environment
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home part-time
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Profitable and internationally well positioned IT business
- Free drinks and gym reimbursement
- Employee training programs
Interested? We would be happy to invite you for an interview. Please send your job application to
Joe Security LLC –Christoph Merian-Ring, 4153 Reinach, Switzerland
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.joesecurity.org