Genesys Specialist / Engineer
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Genesys Specialist/Engineer to Zürich office to make our team even stronger.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- SME with 3-5 years of experience with Genesys Engage on-prem
- Configuration, integration of Genesys voice platform
- Genesys version 8.x knowledge
- Genesys SIP Server and GVP knowledge. Integration with Cisco TServer experience is a plus IRD Routing Strategy development for Voice or async channels such as email
- eServices and/or iWD knowledge
- Genesys Orchestration Server, Genesys Rules Engine knowledge
- Workspace Desktop Edition
- Historical and Real Time Reporting
- Workforce Optimization
- Java, J2EE knowledge
- UNIX / LINUX system administration knowledge
- University degree in computer science, math, physics, engineering or a related field
- Good understanding of architecture and design solutions
- Understanding of security principles
- Integrations with back office systems
- Understanding of networks and communications platforms
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland