Professional Services Consultant
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
To support Nexthink Services Team, we are looking for a Professional Services Consultant whose main responsibilities will be:
- Assist and provide expertise during a Nexthink project implementation, including: Analysis of the customer needs, goals, strategic plans and constraint in order to advice the best possible use of Nexthink;
- Integrate Nexthink into existing customer processes to maximize usage and value;
- Provide new insights to integrate Nexthink with existing customer solutions;
- Planning and delivering the deployment of the solution; including the installation and configuration of the server and reporting components in line with the agreed architecture;
- Identifying and delivering against agreed use cases so that Nexthink is successfully operationalized inside of the client organization;
- Educating and empowering the client to take full advantage of the Nexthink solution, so that the solution is fully adopted; assist with the development,
- Provide guidance and best practice to the customer for staffing of a project office or centre of excellence in order to operate the Nexthink platform and maximise value
- Preparing all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related;
- Act where necessary as the lead consultant for the project and perform project management role of activities including co-ordination of both Nexthink & customer resource
- Seeking to continuously improve how we drive the adoption of the solution and create incremental customer value; create content that is of value to customers, partners and the sales organization;
- Following up with the customers to ensure the solution is well implemented, and successfully used by the customers.
- Coordinate and communicate about all aspects of the project with other teams, such as Sales, Pre-sales, Support, Product Management and Engineering
- Improve Customer and Partners satisfaction
- Write Services documentation
- Contribute to our Online Customer Community by publishing articles, posts, etc
- Contribute to our Consulting Practice Initiatives by creating materials, train other consultants etc
- Foster a continuous improvement mentality in both self-development and company objectives
- This position requires travelling in the Romandie region and time to time in Southern Europe.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ITSM domain
- Experience in a consulting position
- Extensive technical knowledge
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Exposure to Digital Transformation projects, preferably End-User related
- Desired experience with Cloud deployments (e.g. Architecture, Security (SSO), API’s)
- Good knowledge of IT operations in challenging environments
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- Ability to articulate business value to senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to collect customer feedbacks, handle them and understand customer pain points, coming out with a solution to it
- Excellent communication, customer-facing and teamwork skills
- Exceptional analytical skills; outstanding communication and teamwork skills, social awareness
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies
- General awareness of the current industry security standards and regulations (e.g. ISO27k, PCI-DSS, GDRP, NIST)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows clients and applications, Linux is a plus
- Practical knowledge of SQL, XML, VBA. Practical experiences in data integration
- Beneficial knowledge of ITIL
- Education in computer science or a strong background in IT roles
- Fluent in French, English (spoken and written), German can be a plus.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
Videos To Watch