International Client Development Manager (Retail CRM)
Recognized for its know-how in Haute Horlogerie and Haute Joaillerie, Chopard is celebrated for its creative audacity and its conception of ethical and responsible luxury. Proud of its values and traditions, our Maison breathes its family spirit into relationships with its employees and customers, striving to deliver an extraordinary brand experience.
Chopard can draw upon a vast reservoir of in-house expertise and experience uniting more than 45 different crafts within the twin fields of swiss watch and high jewellery-making.
The International Client Development Manager maximize and monitor the International CRM efficiency through the optimization of salesforce usage. He contribute to the definition and improvement of the Overall Chopard Customer Experience across channels.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Implement the Retail levers to improve the return of investment of our CRM.
- Responsible to elaborate a global Clienteling & CRM strategy at HQ level in accordance with Chopard strategic objectives, to define, implement and monitor KPIs to measure Retail performance
- In charge of rolling out with all Regional Subsidiaries & own Boutiques the Clienteling & CRM activities to increase the customer satisfaction and as a consequence the brand turnover as well as the customer’s loyalty and recruitment
- Advocates for the customer in the transversal Customer Journey improvement approach, leading the voice for the Retail Business
CLIENTELING & CRM STRATEGY
- Implement the customer journey over Retail touch points and develop the clienteling tools
- Elaborate and rollout a global Clienteling and CRM strategy, review and implement an action plan per client segment, customer engagement, recruitment, upgrade, retention and loyalty to maximize commercial opportunities
- Improve the client knowledge at regional level, boutique and sales associate level by running monthly report, sharing clienteling newsletter
- Define clienteling activities & initiatives per segment at regional level through regular collaboration with subsidiary operational marketing managers
- Support HQ Retail Marketing department with all events activities including client insights, segmentation and action plan, client experiences and gifting
DATA & CRM OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Monitor daily operations on CRM, develop training to support CRM needs at retail level, create tools and guidelines for different actions: Client 360° view, data collection, data quality, task, opportunities, email templates
- Conduct and perform database reporting and analysis from Salesforce to support the Boutiques clienteling objectives
- Set annual CRM KPI’s to Boutiques to maximize ROI and response rates and measure the global performances and results
- Spread a clienteling mindset and provide CRM trainings including occasionally trips at Regional Subsidiaries’ offices
- Execute and organize (globally vs locally) the Emailing strategy for Retail side.
- Implement and execute the global CRM strategy and activities for the Swiss (& Spanish TBC) markets and be the point of contact
TRANSVERSAL CUSTOMER JOURNEY INITATIVES
- Advocate the B2C Client needs and consistency
- Contribute to the cross functional team in charge of optimizing the Social Networks and Communication channels integration with Salesforce and usage by Retail Teams.
BUDGET & COMMUNICATION
- Define and monitor the CRM Budget (tools & gifts) in respect with forecast and timelines
- Define and implement a global gifting & consumables strategy
- Manage and control the stocks for client tools: CRM cards, birthday card, gifts etc
- Develop and maintain a strong and supportive relationships with cross-functional departments (Retail Solution, Retail
- Marketing, Product Marketing & Digital teams, Training, High-Jewellery, Export, and Subsidiaries)
- Consistently evaluate and adapt processes to maximize efficiency
Your background and competencies/skills
- 2-3-year experience in a CRM position
- 3-5-year experience in a retail
- Deep understanding of the customer journey in the luxury world
- Ability to work in cross functional teams (retail operations / digital / marketing / subsidiary CRM)
- Highly analytical
Contract Type: Unbefristet
Working Time rate: Vollzeit