Product Management - Data ProductsLausanne, Vaud, SwitzerlandSoftware Development & Delivery
OverviewApplicationShare this job
SVGs not supported by this browser.
SVGs not supported by this browser.Facebook
SVGs not supported by this browser.Twitter
SVGs not supported by this browser.LinkedIn
We are looking for experienced Salesforce Solution Engineers to help us drive our Salesforce integration and adoption to the next level.. You will play a key role in enabling our internal team of 400+ people to use Salesforce as their daily driver while transforming open-access publishing and shaping the future of science.. You will be joining a fast-growing company, you will have direct exposure to the business customer and full independence in enabling their use cases.
You work in a small team along with other talented engineers, product managers and business analysts. Your team is in charge of implementing solutions in a Salesforce platform and integrating different products with Salesforce, as well as developing other transversal applications relevant for the core business of Frontiers.
What you do as a Solution Engineer
- You deliver business value on a daily basis
- You design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions on Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud of the Force.com platform
- You assess new tools and apps, build prototypes and proof of concept, and offer recommendations to improve our SalesForce implementation.
- You work with the business customer to develop new solutions or enhance existing one using lightning components, process builder, flows, visualforce and Apex.
- You provide technical and functional expertise on SalesForce to the team.
- You initiate and participate in technical discussions where many tools, architectures and processes are on the table.
- You submit pull requests and discuss solutions with the team in order to share knowledge.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Salesforce developer (Salesforce certification a plus)
- Provable experience with Marketing Cloud and/or Sales Cloud
- Experience developing and maintaining custom apps on Force.com platform
- Service Cloud experience appreciated
- You are not afraid to fail fast and learn from mistakes
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills
- You have very good English skills.
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Certifications
- Experience working with Web Services, REST APIs and .NET
- Experience with SOQL and SQL queries.
- You are good at improving the skills of your colleagues by helping and training them on Salesforce products.
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary.
- 25 leave days.
- Great work-life balance.
- An office in an awesome location.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee.
- Team building/sport activities and monthly social events.
- Lots of opportunities to work with exciting technologies and solve challenging problems.
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Applicants must be Swiss or EU citizen, or have a valid Swiss work permit.
Agencies must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.
Apply for this job