Chief Revenue Officer (CRO - International) 100%
The future of financial services is digital - we are building a path to this future. Here and now.
At Sonect, we create the path into a digital financial future - we do that by developing a global platform for cash transactions, which are easy to use and accessible for everyone, everywhere.
We are lateral thinkers and conquerors aiming to develop solutions that make everyday life easier and more comfortable.
Join Sonect today if you want to work in a fast-paced B2B- & B2C-environment and are ready to take our digital platform to the next level!
SONECT is looking for a passionate, and enthusiastic Chief Revenue Officer to support and implement our corporate market strategy. Creativity, Self-driven, Empathy, Teaming and Tenacity will be key successful leadership skills for this role. It is a new position, which will allow you a flexible working schedule because it is customer facing. The position is available as of December 1, 2021.
Chief Revenue Officer (CRO – International) 100%
Owning the direction and management of the total product portfolio, including new business sales and business development operations. In this role you will be responsible for leading the sales go-to-market execution through a business model transformation and continually strengthening the sales organization to match the rapid evolution of the company in the marketplace. This position will have a significant impact on the success of the company and will have extensive interaction with the wider leadership team, providing input into key strategic decisions by working directly with the CEO.
- Identifying and delivering new revenue opportunities; creating a sustainable strategy for future growth and delivering accurate revenue projections
- Develop a winning culture of continuous improvement through proactive actions and inspiring change
- Own and drive high impact initiatives to support both existing and new growth areas - ensure revenue and profitability goals are achieved across regions
- Scale and develop an A-team of sales/business development talent at all levels to build on the existing sales footprint: ensuring the people and processes are in place to deliver on ambitious growth targets.
- Transform the business development organisation to a digital driven mindset, in terms of product value, customer engagement and internal tools and processes
- Provide senior leadership and guidance to the company on market insight, customer requirements, pricing strategies, and competitive analysis
- Involving SONECT employees as needed to evaluate project opportunities and to develop project plans for execution
- Negotiating contracts and completing deals as well as securing post signature deal implementation and execution, together with respective SONECT executives
- Supports the L&C organization with contracting and negotiations for relevant external partnerships and collaborations
- Designs and executes approved external communications (conferences, social media, etc.)
You will need to be ambitious, self-motivated, confident with high integrity and tenacity to outperform the competition. You’ll be financially astute with knowledge of business needs and must be able to demonstrate success in new business sales in a dynamic environment consistently achieving or exceeding targets. You’ll also need to possess a deep understanding of consultative sales principles, be adept at executive corporate level negotiations, and building long-term client relationships. Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry is a must. Fluent level in English, and German languages is required for this role.
- Leader with an ability to inspire cross-functional teams, senior business leadership and executives as well as prospective and existing customers and business partners
- Strategic and creative mind set with strong analytical skills combined with the ability to execute
- Sees the big picture, recognizes valuable trends, but pays necessary attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial with a hands-on mentality and the ability to execute with excellence and speed
- Exceptional communication skills, capable of convincing C-suite executives
- Highly self-motivated with strong ability to quickly overcome set-backs
- Team player and people developer
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to stay focused in times of uncertainty and stress
- Commitment to the cause and ‘mission first’ orientated: you value honesty and are of high integrity
- Strong ability to work with teams across the business in order to maximize the ROI, while considering capacity constraints
- A recognized university degree in Economics, MBA or other relevant Master's degree preferred - with at least 10 years of international work experience
- 5 or more years experience as a CRO, business development executive, business owner or equivalent position
- Navigate the boardroom and the C-suite effortlessly as an effective business leader
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of the organization in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Exceptional knowledge of sales techniques and platforms
- Track record in prospecting and lead generation as well as successful contract negotiations, which resulted in business revenue generation and growth
- Proven ability to identify potential for valuable long-term relationships with customers, partners and individuals
That’s what we offer
- A fast-paced working environment in a company awarded as “the next global hot thing”
- Flat hierarchies with space for your ideas
- A young, dynamic and international team to work with, along with an encouraging atmosphere
- Office in Zurich, just a minute walk from the lake
Apply now and become part of Sonect tomorrow!