.NET Software Engineer (Senior)
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss wealth management group. We focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients from around the world, taking into account what truly matters to them – in their business and personal life, today and for future generations. Join Julius Baer and make a difference.
Do you want to shape the future of wealth management? Do you want to be part of a community with best-in-class talents that share a passion for delivering impact with cutting-edge technology? Our engineering culture fosters innovation, entrepreneurship and continuous learning, while championing agile principles and proactive ownership. Join us.
You will become a member of our cross-functional development teams, focused on building high quality in-house web applications for our internal and external clients. You are passionate about technology and approach the day with a growth mindset. You are focused on continuously strengthening your skillset and knowledge and are an active member in our engineering community, by networking, coaching, and partnering with your fellow engineers to ensure we are always delivering our best.
- Act as a role model for all software engineers in our team
- Deliver software changes end-to-end, from design decisions to fully deployed in production
- Actively take part in our software engineering community of practice and share knowledge
- Provide direction to and mentoring of less experienced members of the team
- Architecturally drive for sound, modular, component-driven software
- Actively participate in the agile process and drive for constant improvements
- Master/Bachelor in software engineering, computer science or similar area
- Action orientated, with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of work
- Several years’ experience in software engineering and a broad knowledge of the various backend technologies
- Experienced in application development using backend .Net technologies (Core and framework), Entity Framework, Restful services, SQL
- Familiar with DevOps, CI/CD and cloud concepts
- Excellent understanding of agile practices
- “Can-do” attitude, pragmatic and open-minded, entrepreneurial mind-set
- Excellent command of both the German and English languages
Contact Person: Michael Schüpbach, Talent Acquisition Specialist, +41 58 887 38 57
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site.
Is this not quite what you are looking for? Set up a job alert by creating a candidate account here.