Compliance Officer (60-100%)
We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Integrity is one of Infront’s core values and a driver in every decision and action we take. Not only do we commit to comply with all laws and regulations, as well as to behave in accordance with high ethical standards, but we aim to run and grow our business in a sustainable and conscious manner.
Therefore, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to support the Group Compliance Desk based in Zug, Switzerland.
Job sharing is a possibility.
- Be a competent point of contact for staff and management
- Pro-actively detect compliance risks and assess them
- Manage the training program for all employees (e-learning, presentations etc.)
- Conduct third-party background checks (due diligence)
- Evaluate compliance-related requests such as for gifts & hospitality
- Be responsible for the user management of our digital compliance platform
- Coordination with, and supervising of, local compliance desks in the subsidiaries in all compliance relevant tasks
- Support in the context of requests from investors, auditors, regulators and authorities
- Conduct internal investigations
- Share the function of Head Group Compliance and be responsible for reporting to the GC, CEO and Compliance Board
- Be creative and come with own ideas in order to bring the compliance management system onto the next level
- If you have a legal background, additional tasks as legal counsel (contract drafting) are possible.
- University degree and adequate higher education in compliance matters
Experience and competences:
- 3-6 years of experience in corporate compliance matters
- Team lead experience is a nice to have but not a must
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and complete tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with high quality standards under pressure and react flexible
- Conflict resistant and fair
- Discrete, loyal, reliable, trustworthy and integer
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- English and German on proficiency level
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.