Clinical Trial Associate (100%) M/F
Information about Molecular Partners AG
Founded in 2004 by a group of PhD students as a spin-off from the University of Zurich, Molecular Partners AG is a thriving and steadily growing clinical stage biotech company located in Zurich-Schlieren (Switzerland) with 160 highly qualified employees.
In order to advance modern medicine and significantly improve the management of serious diseases, we have developed and successfully established a powerful new class of potent, specific and versatile small protein therapies, called DARPin® therapeutics.
The continuous development of a broad portfolio of therapeutic product candidates in oncology and ophthalmology based on the company’s proprietary DARPin® platform allowed a successful listing of the company on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker: MOLN). Next to our own pipeline of drug candidates we have entered into collaborations with leading international pharmaceutical companies, including Abbvie, Amgen, Novartis, Roche and Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
The highly dedicated, multi-disciplined team at MP is committed to developing breakthrough medicines for serious diseases.
Clinical Trial Associate (100%) M/F
Molecular Partners is expanding. As an addition to our skilled Clinical Operations teams we currently looking for a new team member. The Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) is responsible for the correct filing and archiving of clinical trial documents, and the maintenance of study files. Provides support to clinical team members in managing clinical trials sponsored by MPAG and in administrative activities.
This challenging and diverse position will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
· Provides the administrative support to the clinical research teams over the full lifecycle of a clinical trial such as study start up, site management and site closure.
· Assists in collecting and preparing documents for clinical trial applications for the submission and approval from the competent authority and ethical committees.
· Supports set up of (e)TMF index and (e)TMF specifications.
· Provides support on review of study specific documents.
· Responsible for the correct filing and archiving of clinical trial documents, and the maintenance of study files.
· Provides support in meeting activities such as organizing and planning of meetings (e.g. investigator-, project-, team- meetings), and providing meeting minutes.
· Supports interactions with an insurance company/broker regarding patient insurance (i.e. request offers, request insurance documents, ensure protocol amendments are provided to insurance company/broker, etc.).
· Assists with drug supply and laboratory kits management for the clinical trials.
· Assists clinical research teams with internal audits or regulatory inspections.
· Approves invoices and supports tracking of trial budget.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated individual bringing along:
· Education in life science or healthcare
· 3-5 years experience in Clinical Trial Administration
· Experience in keeping databases, tracking and checklists up-to-date
· knowledge of health authorities (FDA, EMA), local/National Health Authority regulations and international standards (GCP/ICH), Other (e.g. IT, PM, etc)
· Profound knowledge of MS Office package (i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Fluency in English Language
Partnership and collaboration are at the core of our company, our research activities and our product candidates. Molecular Partners offers an international working environment and the opportunity to collaborate with outstanding individuals from numerous disciplines, who contribute to our shared goals of scientific excellence, respectful teamwork and personal aspiration.
We foster true innovation and creative thinking to advance our therapeutic product candidates and continue to be inspired by the difference we can make for our patients.
At Molecular Partners you will discover a challenging job, inspiring colleagues and a true purpose. If you are interested in working at Molecular Partners, we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please submit your detailed curriculum vitae via our career portal.
We only accept online applications.
Switzerland, Zürich, Schlieren
Preferred head hunter clause
Please note Molecular Partners AG operates a list of preferred recruitment partners. For those partners who have no valid, signed agreement in place with Molecular Partners AG, all unsolicited resumes, CVs, anonymous profiles, or any other candidate details submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Molecular Partners AG (including any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies) are not subject to payment of any form of introduction, placement or referral fees.
Molecular Partners AG, Wagistrasse 14, CH-8952 Zurich-Schlieren, Switzerland.