Derivative Products Officer
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and team-oriented Collateral Expert to join the Custody Operations Department of the Pictet Group.
As a Collateral Expert, you will be responsible for handling all aspects of collateral management involving Exchange-Traded (ETD) and Over-the Counter (OTC) Derivatives products across the various booking centres (Switzerland, Europe, Asia and North America).
• Control margin transactions (initial and variation) carried out in connection with our clients’ ETD and OTC positions.
• Check and validate the margin calls from our clearers and brokers for ETD and OTC derivatives cleared.
• Manage contacts with counterparties within the framework of monitoring and management of OTC bilateral trades (comparison and validation of exposures) for the bank and clients (collateral mandate).
• Make payments, deliveries, receipts of collateral in the form of securities and cash.
• Monitor and adequately document disputes and ensure daily reporting to Management and clients.
• Control the collateral distribution for securities lending and REPO transactions.
• Manage and monitor monthly collateral interests.
• Support management in efforts to improve key risk indicators and provide information.
• Play an active role in collateral projects with the Product Owner and the Collateral Team Manager.
• Answering queries from internal and external clients and providing ongoing support
• At least 5 years’ experience within a collateral management environment.
• Experience and knowledge of all ETD and OTC derivatives products associated with margining.
• Skilled user of Avaloq and Calypso, AcadiaSoft and Tri-Resolve will be an advantage.
• Solid understanding of global regulations related to Collateral Management (i.e. FinFrag, EMIR, MiFid, UMR, SFTR, etc.) and their impact on daily business.
• Excellent understanding of legal documentation as it relates to Collateral Management (i.e. ISDA, CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, etc.)
• Strong oral and written communication. Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Exceptional attention to detail and able to perform duties accurately.
• Willingness to follow policy and procedures.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies