Corporate Functions includes the Group’s non-banking activities and employs more than 600 people. These functions are carried out by specialists with expertise across all business units, and include the Communications, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Information Security, Internal Audit, Legal, Organisation & Digital, Risk and Tax departments.
Based in Geneva or Zurich and reporting to the Global Head of Rewards, you will be the Compensation Specialist for the Group's Corporate Functions, as well as for our Pictet Alternative Advisors (PAA), Pictet Asset Services (PAS) and Pictet Trading & Sales (PTS) business lines.
In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to shape, develop and be involved in innovative projects relating to compensation.
• You will be actively involved in the annual compensation process together with the Heads of HR and senior management of the Corporate Functions and of PAA, PAS, PTS.
• You will assist with the design and implementation of compensation plans for specific parts of the business.
• You will provide expert advice on compensation packages, compensation trends, benchmarking and other compensation-related topics.
• You will produce recurring and/or one-off analyses of HR and compensation data to support people and business decisions.
• You will play an active part in the annual budget process in close cooperation with the relevant stakeholders (HR Business Partners, senior management, Group HR, HR Finance and business-line Finance teams).
• You will partner with our Compensation Advisory Services team to ensure best practices are consistently implemented across business lines and regions.
• You will be involved in cross-functional and cross-divisional HR projects.
• University degree in Business Administration, Finance or a qualification considered equivalent.
• At least five years’ experience in a Compensation role. Experience in financial services would be an asset
• Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with a proven ability to cut through complexity.
• Aptitude to manage and deliver on multiple priorities and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to build strong relationships and express complex principles in a simple manner, adapting your style to various audiences (management, experts, etc.).
• A team player by nature, you will be pragmatic, proactive and results oriented, driven by the will to contribute to the businesses where your expertise will be valued and recognised.
• Expert user of MS Office.
• Fluent in French and English.
• Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies