imavox Asia | Accounting & HR Assistant
imavox Asia, a subsidiary brand of the Planitswiss Group, is a multimedia company that
provides audio-visual services and technical equipments to events held globally.
Headquartered in Switzerland with a regional office in Singapore, we operate all around
Europe, Asia and Africa. Our experienced team offers unparalleled expertise in the
technical aspect and together with our experience in events management as a group,
we are here to ensure successful corporate, public and exclusive events globally.
If you are independent, have an entrepreneurial acumen with a strong service-oriented
personality, this position is for you!
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager and Regional Director, your role will be
to assist the group’s global offices in their accounting tasks, support the regional HR
activities throughout the employment lifecycle, as well as other administrative duties to
ensure the smooth running of the daily business operations.
The tasks of the Accounting & HR Assistant will include bookkeeping, maintenance of
HR records, and backend administrative support to the Project Managers. The ideal
candidate will be competent in prioritizing, self-motivated and trustworthy.
Entrepreneurial drive, organization, keeping employees’ and customers’ interests in
mind, ethical behavior and environmental respect count in everything you do.
Respecting company and customer values as well as work ethic is a must.
Fluent English is mandatory. Any other language (especially French or Mandarin) is an
▪ Basic knowledge in Accounting
▪ Payroll and administration background will be desirable
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel & Word)
▪ Experienced in ERP and integrated systems
▪ Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ Committed, independent, energetic, self-driven and able to think outside the box
imavox Asia Pte. Ltd. | 60 Kaki Bukit place, #06-01 Eunos Techpark, Singapore 415979
▪ Willing to learn, pro-active and with a “can do” attitude
▪ Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working with different levels of people
both locally and internationally
▪ Experience in HR and/or in accounting/finance roles is a plus
▪ Experience in purchasing is an asset
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties include working alongside the Finance Manager, Regional Director and the
For more insights on what we do, visit www.facebook.com/planitswiss
Has this opportunity triggered your interest? Send us your CV with references and photo
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate the job position you are applying for in
the subject of the email).