Are you ready to actively shape the transformation to an agile organization? Then we are looking for you!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure the smooth running and availability of the applications, systems & data and provide a high-quality assistance to the customers and users, including branches, in respect of the Bank’s IT systems.
- Manage, operate and support:
- VMware vSphere, Horizon, Workspace One infrastructure.
- Windows servers & Active Directory, Linux servers.
- PKI & internal certificates, electronic signatures.
- Manage and support physical & virtualized desktops Windows10.
- Provide Service Desk support to internal users and customers.
- Maintain and update the related procedures, technical documentation and plans.
- Proceed with IT Business Recovery Plan (regular testing and in case of Security Incident).
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Certifications: VMware vSphere 6.7, Horizon 7.7, Workspace One, Windows servers 2019 & AD 2019, Linux RedHat.
- System and network architecture concepts and techniques.
- Microsoft PKI & Veeam 11.
- Windows10, Citrix, MS Exchange.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS :
- University degree in Computer Science, Management of Systems or equivalent.
- Min 5 years‘ experience as a “Systems Administrator” or equivalent, in banking environment being a plus.
- Technical background and experience with virtualized environment with VMware vSphere & Horizon, vCenter, inside datacenter.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, sound judgement, reliable.
- Prior experience in Service Desk.
- Team oriented, with strong communication skills (TIC profile: Service Operation, Service Transition, Service Support).
- Flexible, dynamic personality.
- Effective communication skills in French and English.
Resident in Switzerland
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Opportunity for rapid progression
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Contact our Team : +41 (0) 22 552 32 20