Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our growth plans we are seeking for Client Onboarding Specialists as part of our Operations Team. In this role, you will report directly to our Head of Operations.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Completeness checks on documents provided by client during onboarding process according to internal and external regulations
- Assistance in Due Dilligence / KYC process
- Performance of AML checks in crypto forensic tool
- Client configuration and account opening in core banking system based on information out of onboarding process
- Process documentation and continuous process improvement activities
- Conceptual and analytical management support and business development
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Experience in client onboarding activities in financial institutions
- FX & Securities product F2B know how
- Interest and afinity for blockchain/crypto
- Command in Microsoft Excel /Powerpoint/Outlook/Word/Visio
- Totally focused on client service and timely execution of task orders
- Demonstrating continuously highest integrity standards
- Motivated, self-directed and constructive
- Change oriented/driving process improvement
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory (verbal and written)
- Driver license
- Custody control agent function experience
- LEAN/Process Excellence know how
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).