Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our growth plans we are seeking for Senior Operations Specialists as part of our Operations Team. In this role, you will report directly to our Head of Operations.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing and reconciliation of crypto transactions
- Management of custody storage and corporate actions for crypto assets
- Internal transfers of crypto assets
- Support of trading unit and relationship managers
- External transfers of client crypto assets
- Exchange transfers of crypto assets
- Static data maintenance
- Client onboarding support (Institutional and private Individuals)
- Driving to external storage locations
- Process documentation and continuous process improvement activities
- Conceptual and analytical management support and business development
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Experience in financial services, ideally in Operations (Securities, Custody, FX, Middle Office)
- FX & Securities product F2B know how
- Interest and afinity for blockchain/crypto
- Command in Microsoft Excel /Powerpoint/Outlook/Word/Visio
- Focused on client service and timely execution of task orders
- Can demonstrate and execute continuously highest integrity standards
- Motivated, self-directed, driven and constructive
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory (verbal and written)
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).