Situated in the heart of Zug in Switzerland, which is globally recognized as the Crypto Valley and the home of multifold reputable crypto and blockchain organizations, we have established our headquarter operations. SEBA represents a new digital finance offering, which is committed to security, transparency and performance. Our talented teams build the bridge between the old and new economy and own a wealth of experience in financial markets, regulation, technology and information security.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the crypto economy. In scope of our growth plans we are seeking for a Risk Controller, as part of our Finance & Risk Management team. In this role, you will report directly to our Head of Risk and Head of Credit.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Risk control activities for market risks, liquidity risk, credit & counterparty risks and quantitative operational risks to ensure that risks are in line with defined risk appetite and risk limits
- Calculate, analyze and report risk exposures on a daily basis for management and respective business lines
- Prepare stress tests and scenario analysis under unfavourable operating conditions for all risk categories
- Preparing defined risk metrics and indicators for Risk Report to Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Support function for the regular reporting duties to SNB
- Maintain and develop the regulatory reporting tool for the offered services and products, including crypto assets
- Set up and drive risk controlling routines, institutionalize good quality forecasting and early warning processes
- Ensure timely intervention and response plan in event of risk events
- Support Credit & Counter-parties in preparing credit and counter-party risk assessments and executing the margin call process
- Involvement in different projects
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Relevant experience in the area of Risk Management in the financial services industry (knowledge of the Swiss regulatory framework and FINMA requirements for risk control function)
- Good knowledge of the reporting duties as a Bank to the SNB
- Ability to flexibly handle multiple tasks, while maintaining control and order over the same
- Ability to plan and efficiently execute projects independently, while adhering to the set deadlines
- Being a trusted team player and motivated to your ongoing personal development
Very good knowledge of MS Office, SQL knowledge is an advantage
At SEBA, our people make the difference. We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).