ICT Helpdesk Support (m/f/d) 100%
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation.
To strengthen our growing team located in Cham, Switzerland, we are seeking an ICT Helpdesk Support to commence immediately or by agreement. In this role you will provide daily support to our teammates by maintaining, troubleshooting, and installing software. In addition, you will assist with network upgrades, and cyber security efforts.
How you’ll make a difference
- First point of contact for our teammates as well as on-site or remote support
- Clarification of hardware requirements for our teammates
- Set up / close accounts and workstations for our teammates
- Install and configure software & hardware
- Assist with manage network servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Assist with cyber security investigations and awareness
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Create documentation for software solutions and train teammates on new technologies
What you need to win
- Completed ICT apprenticeship
- Professional experience as ICT Helpdesk Support
- Experience with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Expertise of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Certification such as CompTIA A+, Security+, Network+
- Structured, analytical and proactive way of working
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to work in a team
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Driving licence B
What we offer: We are a dynamic and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
Specialized Europe GmbH - Human Resources - Werkstattgasse 10 - CH-6330 Cham