LafargeHolcim at a glance
As the world's global leader in innovative and sustainable building materials, LafargeHolcim is reinventing the way the world builds. Supported by a 70,000-strong global team spread across 70 markets and four industry segments, we are committed to shaping a greener, smarter and healthier world.
As we continue to look for more sustainable ways to build, we need world-class talent to join our team. People who are passionate about sustainability, driven by curiosity and keen to grow, learn, develop and thrive in our high-performance culture.
Consolidation Controller (100%)
Consolidation Controller (100%)
No agency can be considered for this position. The Consolidation Controller is the main coordinator of the Group companies in terms in consolidation, reporting and accounting matters. He analyzes and reviews the financial reporting packages in order to release accurate and faithful Group Consolidation accounts. He participates to the main projects and gives his expertise in terms of accounting treatment in line with LHARP and IFRS compliance. He provides technical support and guidance to the Countries and collaborate with all other Corporate functions.
- Manage and further develop group worldwide monthly consolidation of Group LafargeHolcim for actual closing and rolling forecast; and for the 3 year mid-term plan
- Manage and further develop half year and Annual external reporting in accordance with IFRS and SIX/AMF exchange regulations and other financial information of the annual report
- Collaborate with corporate functions to ensure timely and accurate recording and reporting of significant events and transactions in the group financial statements
- Ensure compliance with internal controls over financial reporting
- Analyse the Group's results, identify business relevant issues and perform ad-hoc reporting analysis for Group ExCo / Area Management, Board and Audit Committee
- Manage projects in connection with consolidation and reporting initiatives, lead and contribute to internal projects such as updating the consolidation and reporting software, improving the closing- and planning-processes and implementing new IFRS standards
- Provides technical support and training to Group companies and Regional Controllers in the area of accounting, controlling and reporting
- Finance, accounting
- CPA, CFA or equivalent designation
- Business School or University equivalent, preferably with a master's degree in Finance
Knowledge & Skills
- Preferably around 5/6 years' experience in external audit, consultant firms or international controlling and reporting
- Experience in multinational and multi-cultural environments
- Consolidation know-how
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Strong technical financial skills in accounting, control and systems
- Highly effective time management, planning and organization skills and the ability to manage multipls tasks and set priorities
English as base working language. German is highly appreciated.
If you have any questions concerning this job position, please contact
Grafenauweg 10, 6300 Zug
More about LafargeHolcim
For more information please visit our website.