Software Engineer (80-100%)
Your field of responsibility
- An interesting position as Software Engineer in an agile team
- The opportunity to become a member of small team reinventing legacy RDBMS
- DWH Staging application to streamline delivery to our existing customers and expand into the Hadoop platform for new
- Many opportunities to challenge the status quo, bring in new ideas, think boldly and change the way we work
- A very large database environment working in a global, fast-paced community
- The chance to work with both IT and Business Stakeholders. Being part of a challenging and rewarding journey in a
very agile and dynamic environment
- Our technology stack includes Tomcat, Hibernate, Oracle SQL, Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence, Gradle, and
Your skills and experience
- A degree in Computer Science is beneficial, but not mandatory
- Recent experience in developing and testing non-trivial applications in Java is required
- You have experience in ETL design and development using Informatica PowerCenter; having worked with a relational DB
like Oracle PL/SQL
- Unix including shell scripting
- Agile application development techniques
- Batch scheduling using Control-M
- Fluent English language skills required
- Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work? Then we are sure that
you would be an excellent fit for the team.
Mr. R. Alaimia would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your
career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in
Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated
individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global
marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you
require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.