Service Parts Master Planner
Within Services business unit, the Service Parts Master Planner will be in charge of the coordination between the different actors working to insure the highest standards of inventory availability. Reporting to the Group Strategic Planning Manager, the Master Planner leads functionally the correct execution of the global inventory plan and insures all operational capabilities are factored. He also insures coherence of methods used in stocks' supply and distribution planning.
Strategic Planning department, managing more than 100M CHF of Parts' inventories globally is a dynamic team with high end skills leading BUSV performance with Trust, Passion for innovation, a constant search of Performance and unyielding Respect.
Tracks correct execution of the global inventory plan; Insuring coordination between all operations partners that will influence the inventory performances (Supply and Replenishment, warehouse, Sourcing, Logistics).
- Support tracking and tackling shortages by implementing group initiatives and suggesting plan adjustments
- Implements adequate planning methods to optimize our operations, engaging operational actors after analyzing risks and opportunities on supply and distribution chains
- Insures recurrent operational actions are accurately planned and executed, as excess recall campaigns, sites or suppliers closures, obsolescence management , Slow moving liquidation process
- Coordinates plan variations implementation, New Product Introduction, plan changes operationalization, shifts in sourcing or distribution strategies, promotions
- feeding operational criticalities and abilities to respective S&OP owners
- coordinating the respect of financial and operational targets and performance ratio
- Proposing functional improvements and follows process adoption. Drives continuous improvement, supporting colleagues with methods and communication
- Supporting development of the department seeking best practices and innovative ways to plan material availability and machine uptime planning.
- Becoming a Key User on PTC SPM and Service transformation initiative
- Master in engineering or business school
- English fluency is a must and French (B2 Min) is a strong plus, another European language is a plus (German, Italian)
- APICS (CPIM, CSCP, CLTD) or equivalent is a plus
Your professional experience:
- Service Supply Chain experience (Planning, Procurement, fulfilment). 5 Years minimum
- S&OP(Sales and Operation Planning) or Strategic Planning of resources (Service parts / Field service / Manufacturing)
- Continuous improvement skills & experience (lean six sigma, DMAIC, PDCA)
- PTC SPM (Service Parts management) Servigistics knowledge (or other MEIO tool : MCA, Baxter, Synchron, Toolsgroup SO99…) is a plus
- SQL basic knowledge (or another DB language) and tableau or another BI tool
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Your strong analytical skills and learning abilities will allow you to quickly operate in a complex supply chain while leading with data
- Autonomous and dynamic, your people skills will allow you to federate actors around your goals in a matrix environment
- You are motivated by working in a globalized, multicultural company
- Up to 30% of time can be dedicated to travelling for business
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.
PO Box 1001 Lausanne