Business Analyst SAP Repair
At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk - as a Business Analyst SAP RepairLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Align business requirements in major markets and support development of solution concepts for a template approach with interfaces to SD and CRM in a S4/Hana Project
- Coordination and communication between specialist departments in selected European countries and project management
- Collaboration in implementation and rollout projects for the template as well as for local adaption
- Preparation and performing of testing
- Conduct training courses
- Process documentation in Adonis or similar tool
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a similar position in SAP Service & Maintenance
- Ideally University of applied sciences or university degree
- Experience is program/project management using agile metholodolgies
- Proufound experience working within large cross-functional programs, with a high level of complexity
- S/4-HANA knowledge
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic environment
- Team player with good communication skill
- Independent and goal-oriented working method
- Willingness to travel in Europe
- Very good English and German language skills are mandatory