At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk - as a Interaction DesignerLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Contribute to turning complex tasks into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use design solutions for both users and advisors
- Work collaboratively with a passionate group of engineers, product owners, business analysts, and suppliers to shape human-centred user experiences
- Creating user flows and wireframes to build user interface mockups and prototypes
- Anticipating users needs, advocating for them and ensuring that the final product matches their needs and unlocks business value
- Bring insights and expertise to enhance and evangelize the design operations
- Setting new standards in operational excellence to meet the business needs
- Learning and understanding our audiences' needs, behaviours, and emotions to gather insights that enrich the next generation of Vorwerk experiences
- 5+ years of work experience focusing on product design and UI across a variety of web platforms
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human-Centered Design (HCD), Interaction Design, Visual Communication, Graphic Design or any other design-related field
- Able to run collaborative design thinking sessions with no-designer folks
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique.
- A good knowledge of FIGMA and other design tools
- Able to engage stakeholders in solving problems through concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity concepts, and prototypes
- Able to work in an AGILE environment
- Previous experience working in an e-commerce environment is a plus but not a requirement
- Communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts
- An exceptional design portfolio doing detailed case studies showing your process
Join a small, closely-knit team and have a real impact on the digital touchpoints of Vorwerk. We are working hard to elevate our platform to new levels by shaping and implementing features, improving existing functionality and scaling our platform.