Your Career at Bruker – Develop Your Potential
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 90 locations on all continents.
The aim of the job is to develop the company`s business and to enforce Bruker Daltonics (BDAL) as a major, market-leading supplier for Life Science Mass Spectrometry (LSMS) solutions in Switzerland.
The primary objectives of the job are to promote, drive and control the sales activities in a competitive way and in accordance with the company strategy, to raise the profile of the company in the Mass Spectrometry community and to ensure customer satisfaction and post-sale. Bruker Daltonics is searching for a Field Sales Representative to support LSMS sales in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical industry in Switzerland.
In Switzerland, we are looking for an
Sales Representative Life Science Mass Spectrometry (m/f/d)
- Meets or exceeds assigned territory sales target by maintaining & growing sales in current accounts, and identifying & closing business in new accounts
- Accurately forecasts prospects through the sales cycle. Maintains balance & list of prospects that reflects sales targets. Interprets customer needs & identify BDAL solutions. Builds & articulates BDAL value proposition. Understands customer decision making process, and key decision makers & influencers
- Cultivates key accounts
- Provides sales territory information, forecasts, reports and other business data through the BDAL management structure
- Complete a business plan for the assigned territory detailing specific strategies and activities required to achieve goals
- Identifies & works with internal resource to enhance customer interaction through sales process
- Conducts marketing exercises such as direct marketing, conference participation, exhibitions, commercial seminars and composing advertisements
- Bachelor`s or Master degree in chemistry / biochemistry or equivalent scientific degree
- Minimum of five years sales experience in related industry, with demonstrated success, required
- Excellent communications skills needed to work with a wide variety of knowledge levels with customers of differing backgrounds, and withing BDAL
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and organization skills
- Languages: German and English
At Bruker, you can expect an interdisciplinary work environment in an expanding business. You will be part of a highly qualified and dedicated team. Alongside above average employee benefits, we offer training and seminars that support your further development.
Bruker Daltonik GmbH