We are a fast-growing medical communications agency with offices in Zurich, Switzerland and New York, NY. Our team of experienced medical communications professionals help our clients in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry devise and implement transformative medical communications solutions that engage, inspire, and educate. We do this by bringing together a unique mix of knowledgeable, experienced and intuitive medical strategists, medical writers, designers, illustrators, and marketers. Visit our website for more information about our company.
We want to expand our team with an Account Manager with proven agency experience.
By offering a direct client engagement experience, we offer an accelerated career path that rewards innovative thinking, individuality, and a hunger for learning and teaching. We also offer a dynamic and international working environment with many opportunities for career development, a competitive salary, and an attractive benefits package, including a gym membership benefit.
- Grows key accounts by building long-term strategic partnerships
- Presents strong, effective, and innovative solutions that challenge the status quo
- Works collaboratively with department heads to identify available resources for future projects
- Proactively creates proposals and makes recommendations to clients that yields new, mutually beneficial business opportunities
- Manages external communication with clients
- Manages project budgets, identifies potential overage, and secures additional funding when necessary
- Tracks new business opportunities in CRM
- Leads dedicated account team in planning, initiation, and execution of multiple projects
- Effectively transitions projects from sales, through contracting to project management. Leads initial kick-off meetings and ensures everyone is on the same page with a clear vision for how the project is going to unfold.
- Collaborates closely with Project Managers and Coordinators to ensure timely completion of projects within scope and budget.
- Collaborates with Finance Officers to ensure timely invoicing deadlines are met
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in medical communications, life sciences, or marketing environments (medical communications agency experience to Account Manager level is preferred)
- Educated to degree level, preferably in the life sciences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of medical communications deliverables and experience in managing meetings (educational events, satellite symposia, advisory board meetings, etc.)
- Accurate and detail-oriented working style with a high degree of integrity, tact and confidentiality
- Willing to travel to client meetings and medical congresses
- Proficiency with Apple Devices and G-Suite Office Tools, preferred
- Comfortable with driving efficiency
- Natural talent for orchestrating multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal; has an internal drive to get things done
- A natural leader
- Brings a positive and collaborative attitude and motivates everyone to get the best results
- Sees the importance of fostering and maintaining relationships with colleagues and clients, high EQ
- Comfortable operating within an informal, flexible, quality-oriented work environment
- Cool-headed; ability to work under pressure and keeping up the spirit during busy times
- Has an alignment with our core values: Integrity, Imagination, Determination
We are looking for intellectually voracious individuals with a passion for improving patients’ lives through transformative medical communications and education. If you are infinitely curious about medical science and demonstrate a relentless determination to make the complex simple we want to hear from you!
Click on the "Apply for this job" button to submit your application now!
Ms Amy Plummer