Community & Events Manager
Sodexo stands for customized services that improve the daily quality of life of our customers, guests and employees. Our employees around the globe ensure this with their passion to exceed any expectations.
Would you like to work for one of the world's largest employers? As the 19th largest employer in the world, Sodexo offers exciting jobs for over 400,000 employees in 64 countries and, as a company that is over 50 years old, stands for long-standing values. Every day, over 100 million people receive our services. In the Swiss market, we provide facility management and catering services.
To complement our existing team, from 01.06.2021 we are looking for a
Community & Events Manager
The community Manager will become a familiar face that is associated positively with our business.
The best community manager organizes fun social events, like yoga or happy hour, and encourages our Teams to participate. Potential invites of influencers and mentors to conduct educational seminars and workshops. On top of this, the CM will have to organize and manage corporate events and receptions, provide support to young / new to Switzerland professionals who need advice, and collect feedback from members to analyze where service could be improved.
- Understand the needs of the team members and identify opportunities on engaging the member with the products, hospitality, and services
- Work hand-in-hand with our client Chief of Staff and Office Manager to reach Community goals and execute on all objectives.
- Work with Community leadership team to develop initiatives that improve Enterprise member experience within the region.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement in member experience.
- Building relationships with key contributors and multiple stakeholders to provide a seamless Enterprise member-ship experience in their building
- Design and implement rules, guidelines, and best practices for the community to optimize and improve the Team member experience.
- Oversee the sourcing, planning, and execution of events
- Manage and organize various events on and off site
- 2-3 years events management experience minimum
- Project management and business operations experience preferred
- 5 stars customer service experience required
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Highly flexible and adaptable to continuous change and growth
- Ability to solve problems with innovative thinking
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, ac-countability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Very good knowledge of English and German mandatory
We offer you a position with development potential and responsibility in an international group in the facility management sector. You can expect a motivated and very committed team as well as the most modern infrastructure.
Do you feel comfortable in a lean, non-bureaucratic organised environment? Are you fascinated by values such as service, team spirit and progress? Are you looking for freedom to develop your own ideas? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents via our online portal.
For administrative reasons, we regret that applications sent by e-mail cannot be considered. Due to the large number of applications, documents submitted by post cannot be returned.
Sodexo (Suisse) SA, Melissa Vacic, +41 79 913 80 14