Head of Compliance
Global Solutions – Liechtenstein
Join our team. Your future starts here.
Swiss Life Group is one of Europe‘s leading comprehensive life, pensions and financial solutions providers.
Within the Group’s International Division, Swiss Life Global Solutions offers a broad range of tailored cross-border life insurance solutions to wealthy individuals for a sustainable wealth planning, and to international companies to address the benefits needs of their local and mobile employees.
At Swiss Life, our purpose is to enable people to lead a self-determined life. Join us if:
- you enjoy working in a truly international and entrepreneurial environment
- you have strong business acumen and are able to think consistently from the customer’s point of view
- you are willing to work, in an efficient, committed and agile manner, in the best interests of our company
- collaboration, trust and self-development are key elements for you in your future position
You are responsible that all Compliance aspects of the business activity are adequately covered:
- Maintain a robust Anti Money Laundering and directives regime
- Ensure processes for a comprehensive initial and ongoing client due diligence
- Promote a strong Compliance culture in the organization
- Align the Compliance framework and processes with the Heads of Compliance in Luxembourg and Singapore
- Represent the interests of Compliance towards local and divisional stakeholders, committees and projects
- Act as trusted partner for the local Management and for the Head of Compliance of the Division International
- Execute the Swiss Life Group’s Compliance program
- Communicate with local authorities and insurance associations
- Manage the Compliance team (2 FTEs)
- Presence in the Liechtenstein office and reporting to the local CEO and Head of Compliance International
- Master’s degree in Law, Economics, Finance, Business Management or equivalent Compliance specific education
- Profound knowledge of all Compliance aspects of the Private Wealth business with focus on Life Insurance
- Min. 7 years of relevant senior experience in Compliance related to the financial sector
- Business fluency in English and German. Spanish, French or Italian would be an asset
- Strong ownership, commitment and communication skills
- Proactive, and autonomous go-getter
- A permanent employment contract and a varied work within a multicultural team where you can shape your career
- A company culture characterized by its agility, expert know-how, customer-centricity and collaborative mindset
- Autonomy to move things in your Compliance Department
- An attractive remuneration package in line with your position and responsibilities, including fringe benefits such as pension scheme and health insurance
If your ambitions, values and skills match with our expectations, please send your application to Klicken und E-mail senden.
Please refer to our privacy notice (www.swisslife-global.com) for more details about our data protection policy and note that a criminal record will be required in case of hiring.