Junior Compliance Officer
Global Private Wealth – Liechtenstein
Join our team. Your future starts here.
Swiss Life Group is one of Europe‘s leading comprehensive life, pensions and financial solutions providers.
Within the Group’s International Division, Swiss Life Global Solutions offers a broad range of tailored cross-border life insurance solutions to wealthy individuals for a suitable integrated wealth planning, and to international companies to address the benefits needs of their local and mobile employees.
At Swiss Life, our purpose is to enable people to lead a self-determined life. Join us if:
- you enjoy working in a truly international and entrepreneurial environment
- you have strong business acumen and are able to think consistently from the customer’s point of view
- you are willing to work, in an efficient, committed and agile manner, in the best interests of our company
- collaboration, trust and self-development are key elements for you in your future position
For our offices in Liechtenstein - Ruggel - we are looking for a Junior Compliance Officer with the following accountabilities:
- Advise the line and specialist departments on all aspects of compliance with the focus on offering internal and external stakeholders added value
- Support the implementation of regulatory developments and enhance the compliance culture in the AML/KYC area
- Develop internal guidelines and provide support in periodic monitoring
- Contribute to projects in the compliance area
You will report to the local Head of Compliance based in Liechtenstein
- Master’s degree in Law, Economics, Finance or Business Management or equivalent Compliance education
- First experience in the areas of Compliance or Audit in the Financial Sector is a must
- Diligent, persistent and collaborative with commitment and good interpersonal skills
- Business fluency in German and English. French, Italian or Spanish would be an asset
- A company culture characterized by its agility, expert know-how, customer-centricity and collaborative mindset
- An attractive remuneration package in line with your position and responsibilities, including fringe benefits such as pension scheme and health insurance.
If your ambitions, values and skills match with our expectations, please send your application to Klicken und E-mail senden.
Please refer to our privacy notice (www.swisslife-global.com) for more details about our data protection policy and note that a criminal record will be required in case of hiring.