Senior Software Engineer-Core team (f/m) 80-100%
Goldbach Group AGZürich
Publication date:01 September 2022
Workload:80 – 100%
Place of work:Zürich
The companies of Goldbach Group AG market and broker advertising on TV, radio, print, online, mobile, outdoor advertising and performance marketing. The focus is on simple information, consulting and booking processes. In order to reach the end consumer at the right time, in the right place and in the right context, we pursue a consistent multi-channel approach. Goldbach Group AG is headquartered in Küsnacht and operates mainly in Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Goldbach is a company of the TX Group.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Core team!
As a Senior Software Engineer in the core engineering team you will be working to build the backbone of an innovative new advertising platform.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Innovate the way we deliver advertising.
- Maintain and integrate with existing systems while also being part of architectural discussions and delivering greenfield projects.
- Further develop the Cloud Infrastructure.
- Bring solutions to live, with focus on quality, insight delivery and reducing latencies.
- Have Bi-lateral communication with the product team sharing engineering constraints and objectives.
- Identify tech debt and make recommendations of reduction.
- Write code for medium to large features independently.
- Set up a scalable test environment, test data and software performance testing strategy and standards.
- Lead code reviews, providing constructive feedback.
We will invite you to the next level if you have:
- BA/BS degree in information systems, computer science or engineering (or similar) with at least 5 years+ of work experience as Senior SWD/Senior SWE or equivalent combination of education and experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of REST API using Java/Node.js.
- Very good Knowledge of messaging products like Kafka, ActiveMQ and Kinesis.
- Proven know-how in AWS Services (ECS, API Gateway, Lambda, SNS, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis).
- Hands on Experience with Docker Container.
- Sound Expertise with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira and Artifactory (etc..).
- 2y+ work experience with DevOps Practices and CI/CD model of development.
- High skills in delivering software performance and stability improvements.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources and work well in a distributed environment.
- Understanding and experience using Agile processes and methodologies.
- Fluency in English is required (C1 written & spoken).
- German and any other language is a plus.
- Knowledge of the advertising market and or ad sales is a plus.
- A workplace in Zürich or Berlin - for an international company which drives advertising forward.
- A dynamic & passionate team environment.
- We come from different corners of the world and work interdisciplinary.
- We want to know each other better - where there are opportunities to socialize - across all our locations.
We do not accept unsolicited CVs from Third Party Agencies.
Senior Tech Recruiter