Publication date:12 October 2022
Main Responsibilities of the FileNet Subject Matter Expert:
- Solution design and architecture for FileNet P8 applications, including IBM Content Navigator, IBM Enterprise Records, Content Platform Engine, Java, J2ee, IBM ImageServices, ORACLE, Weblogic, Control-M.
- Automating code deployment and building continuous integration, continuous integration delivery (CI/CD) with Odyssey toolchain, ARGO and Kubernetes on on-premises cloud environment.
- Responsibility for Requirement Analysis and Requirements Engineering for projects, especially in area of Document management, Records management and Migration of documents.
- Act as FileNet SME and provide document management and records management architecture.
- Should help client to build records and document management applications using IBM Content Navigator, IBM Enterprise Records in JAP environment.
- Take sole responsibility of document migration from FileNet ImageServices to FileNet P8 platform. In addition, make sure the integrity of the documents are protected during migration by generating hashkeys for each document content and validation report should be submitted for about 750 million documents.
- Client interaction for analysis, development and third level support for all FileNet applications hosted.
- Spearhead projects to design, develop and implement document and records management solutions, support for code deployments.
- Work independently for fixing production bugs under difficult circumstances such as inaccessibility to production-like data and time constraints, document retrieval performance issues and improving retrieval to make sure the users/interfacing applications are getting documents faster and make sure the issues are resolved with in SLA.
- Implementation of document/record level security by creating proper AD groups and assign to the respective document/record class.
- Implement service to integrate with AURA (single authorization system) to make sure the documents/records are delivered to the authorized users/applications only.
- Support Cognizant teams with solution design and should be able prepare high level and detailed design and architecture documents.
- Drive operational excellence and automation and stay-up to date of new and upcoming technologies and developments on Cloud environment.
- Should Possesses excellent knowledge of hands-on experience with FileNet P8 Content Platform Engine (CPE) , IBM Content Navigator, IBM Enterprise Records, IBM Case Manager.
- Must have knowledge with FileNet ImageServices administration and hands on experience with developing applications with ISTK and IDM LIB of ImageServices.
- Must have knowledge on Odyssey, ARGO and Kubernetes to automate the build and deployment on the containerized on-premises cloud environment.
- Excellent experience in designing and developing records management solutions with IBM Enterprise records and should possess the knowledge on retention rules, disposition policy etc...
- Hands on experience with IBM Content Navigator administration and development on ICN plugins, EDS, features, custom actions expected.
- Experience on FileNet software installation/configuration on containerized cloud on-premises environment and FileNet administration is expected.
- Must be able to design and develop business applications on his/her own with FileNet APIs.
- Should have knowledge on migration of documents from legacy system (IBM Image Services) to new platform (IBM FileNet P8).
- Strong background of developing enterprise and web application in J2ee technologies including java, EJB, hibernate, spring, spring batch, java script, Angular JS, XSLT, and XML.
- Knowledge on ORACLE and DB2 is expected.
- Strong knowledge on FTPS and MQ.
- Strong hands-on experience in deploying and administrating applications on application server such as Weblogic, Webspehere.
- Strong hands on experience on developing utilities to retrieve/ingest documents with ECS/Centera storage using Centera SDK APIs.
- Solid working knowledge and at least 14 years of working experience with FileNet P8 applications with J2ee, including IBM content Navigator, IBM Enterprise records. You have a lot of experience with control-m and control-m xml creation.
- Experience on automating code deployment and continuous integration delivery (CICD), continuous integration with Odyssey toolchain using transporter, Teamcity etc.
- Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise with strong experience in the banking and financial services sector along sound knowledge of Financial Products and Banking processes, preferably in the area document and records management.
- Leading complex projects, collaborating with other teams to consolidate the data landscape to reduce the development time and increase consistency among document and records management solutions.
- Very good understanding hands-on experience with IBM FileNet P8 architecture, development and administration
- Strong knowledge on Odessey Automation, teamcity and using REST API.
- Strong data analysis skills e.g., Datawarehouse modelling Star/Snowflake design, regression modelling, forecasting, data mining, data validation and reconciliation
- Experience in multiple FileNet projects end-to-end implementations.
- Strong shell scripting knowledge to create RPM package for the deployment automation.
- Strong knowledge on perl scripting to automate the processes.
- Preferred to have knowledge on IBM case manager configuration and development.
- Has experience in leading others, work independently, or function as a part of a team.
- Should be able play role of Scrum Developer/Master helping client to adopt and improve their use of agile processes.
- Possess the ability to handle multiple projects, analyze data, & solve business issues creatively.
- Experienced working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Strong English language skill.
- Strong proactive stakeholder management skills, including customer orientation and understanding customer requirements (including data in various source systems).
- Good communication and documentation skills are key requirements
Job Location : Baar, Zug, Switzerland || Basel, Basel-Stadt, Switzerland
Employee Status : Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 12 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.