Consultant, Trade Processing
Northern Trust AGBasel
Publication date:06 September 2022
Place of work:Grosspeter Tower, Grosspeteranlage 29, 4052 Basel
Consultant, Trade Processing
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
The Trade Processing and Asset Reconciliation Team are responsible for executing all investment activity for a variety of funds. These include securities, FX, derivatives, collaterals, subscriptions & redemptions as well as in-kind transactions. We work closely with Asset Managers and Custodian Banks to ensure information is accurate and that client deadlines are adhered to. Asset Reconciliation is also performed by using tailor-made solutions.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Processing of Investments as shares, Foreign Exchange, derivatives, collaterals and/or subscriptions and redemptions
• If required, reconciliation of securities such as shares, bonds, FX, derivatives contracts and fund units
• Project management, process analysis, creation of new process descriptions
• Deputizing functions upon Line Manager instructions
• Responsible for the compliance of internal and external controls in the assigned area
• Cooperation and coordination with internal and external stakeholders
• Knowledge of securities, FX, derivatives and/or fund business in general
• Knowledge of Custodian Bank / Asset Servicing Business is preferred
• Good computer skills especially in MS Office, including the ability to adapt to new IT systems quickly
• Fluent in German and English
• Analytic and solution driven
• Flexible, team oriented and engaged
• Detail oriented and used to work under pressure / tight schedule
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust AG
Ms Aileen Lalor
Write an email