Publication date:26 May 2023
Workload:80 – 100%
Place of work:Waldeggstrasse 30, 3097 Liebefeld
Speedgoat is an international high-tech company headquarted in Liebefeld, Switzerland. We develop and provide test systems to development engineers. These systems enable them to continuously verify and validate control systems such as for electric cars and aircrafts, smartgrids, or industrial machinery.
We are seeking a Purchasing Assistant to support the purchasing team in daily tasks and ensure timely and accurate procurement of goods and services.
- Proactively monitor supplier delivery schedules and maintain open communication with both suppliers and the Purchasing Specialist to ensure on-time deliveries, effectively managing expectations
- Keep our internal ERP system updated with crucial details like changes in delivery dates, price alterations, and additions of new products
- Liaise with suppliers as directed to gather necessary compliance and quality assurance documents
- Address specific order requests, efficiently coordinating with internal requirements and timelines
- Take charge of indirect purchasing to aid various departments, sourcing everything from tools and storage solutions to office supplies and other miscellaneous items
- Examine and approve invoices, bringing any discrepancies to the attention of the relevant parties to ensure accurate financial record-keeping
- Regularly update supplier information in our ERP system, maintaining current contact details and other pertinent data
- Oversee the areas of the purchasing process assigned to you, including tracking orders within our internal systems
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English (minimum C1 level)
- Apprenticeship in Commerce or purchasing-related Field or similar
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in purchasing, procurement, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with purchasing or ERP software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications listed above, please submit your resume, certificates, and cover letter.
- Davide Gianinazzi