Generali Personenversicherung AGAdliswil
Publication date:16 September 2022
Workload:80 – 100%
Are you a strategic oriented person with a background in insurances looking for a development opportunity?
Do you want to be part of a talented and determined team with a potential future leadership role? We have just the right position for you!
What to expect
- Manage the oversight of the overall strategic plan (e.g., masterplan, dependencies, results)
- Work and interact with internal leaders to discuss project outcomes, support the quarterly monitoring of the business targets, the strategic KPIs and deliver the corporate dashboard
- Support the Exco in the conceptualization and definition of new projects, also in collaboration with House of Insurtech (HITS)
- Carry out and coordinate relevant corporate strategy activities (e.g., market benchmarking reporting)
- Communicate and cascade the strategy achievements in collaboration with the communications department
- Work with an ambitious and talented internal team of consultants, whose strong team spirit, diverse profiles and in-depth expertise make for a stimulating work environment
The skills you'll bring
- 5+ years proven experience in strategy management within an insurance company or in a consulting company
- Excellent technical understanding of key areas in the financial services (incl. Insurance industry) and the technologies transforming them
- Very good understanding of financial and insurance KPIs and experience in business cases preparation and monitoring
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills with strong proficiency in English - problem solving, logical thinking, and story lining
- Excellent command of MS Office products, especially strong proficiency in drafting and visualizing in PowerPoint
- Strong capabilities in analysing and aggregating large amounts of data and excellent consolidation and reporting skills via Microsoft Excel or other BI tools (e.g., Power BI)
- Solid analytical, organizational and conceptual skills, strong consulting skillset, attention to details with an independent, reliable, thorough working style and a positive can-do attitude
- Team player, open, pleasure to work with and positive in a group dynamic
- Able to support and work with multiple stakeholders and balance multiple demands in a multifaceted fast-paced environment
- Ambitious, self-aware and able to drive success while working autonomously
- Master's degree in STEM from a renowned university with excellent academic records. MBA is a plus
- Strong and excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English. Other language skills desirable
Soodmattenstrasse 10, 8134 Adliswil
80 - 100%
Generali is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome you regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, origin, ethnicity or religion.
Your salary in this position is aligned with your earned work experience, your responsibilities within the position and local industry standards.
- keine Übersetzung erhalten -
Get to know your line manager: