Software Test Engineer with Payments Experience
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
If you have experience as a test engineer with payments experience, come and talk to us.
You'll be working within our customer’s scrum team of 6-10 people (EPAMers and client employees in mixed teams) and will be part of a bigger delivery unit of 6-7 scrum teams. You will join an international team in which members are located in Switzerland, Poland, Singapore and/or United Kingdom.
Our colleagues are assigned to different teams in Financial Messaging, Payments, Tracking and Investigation areas and work with our client on implementing RTB and CTB requirements.
One of the major initiatives you might be expected to work on is related to ISO20022 - introducing the Swift MX (XML) messages according to Swift Standards to replace the currently productive Swift MT format.
You will have the opportunity to learn and work with many in-house developed and vendor product applications related to the above mentioned areas.
- Maintain effective daily communication with team members via stand-up meetings, documentation and status reports
- Keep the eye on possible innovations
- Reviewing and analysing system specifications
- Creating / executing test cases and reviewing results
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Banking experience
- Payments Knowledge (e.g. SWIFT, SEPA, CHAPS, CHIPS, Target2, Target2Securities, ISO20022, etc.)
- Solid QA experience and strong theoretical knowledge
- Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Can work independently, goes after information
- Can lead discussions with IT and Business stakeholders
- Good technical understanding / interest to learn technical skills (e.g.: XMLs, DB, Log analyses, etc.)
Nice to have
- ISO20022 related experience is a major advantage (Universal financial industry message scheme)
- Experience working in a distributed team (CH, PL, SG, UK)
- Previous experience working with vendor products
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)