Lead Workplace Engineer
LGT Capital Partners AGPfäffikon
Publication date:14 September 2022
Place of work:Schützenstrasse 6, 8808 Pfäffikon
Lead Workplace Engineer
As "Lead Workplace Engineer" within our growing "IMT workplace team" you are joining a technical team of engineers and product managers responsible for implementing, managing and continuously improving digital workplace technologies. You seek to automate or eliminate repeatable tasks and reduce administrative overhead for workplace operations, including configuration variations, performance issues on endpoint devices and security vulnerabilities. You own digital workplace technology roadmaps and lifecycle and foster a strong relationship with technology vendors, IT security and compliance teams. Your main tasks include:
- Define, implement, manage and continuously improve digital workplace technologies;
- Establish digital workplace technology roadmaps, engineering strategy and operating standards;
- Oversee endpoint management and patching to ensure security and availability, while minimizing the potential impact on employee experience;
- Advocate for secure computing practices and procedures, and communicate best practices throughout the company;
- Ensure that documentation and training is in place for workplace operations teams;
- Support resolution of high-priority outages, troubleshooting efforts, and capacity/availability planning sessions;
- Support digital workplace technology projects and planning;
- Advocate for advanced analytics and automation to streamline efficiencies;
- Work closely with infrastructure, operations and service desk teams to drive coordination and collaboration throughout the digital workplace program;
- Collaborate closely with security and identity and access management teams to ensure a secure seamless delivery of digital workplace technologies.
- 8+ years of technical experience implementing, managing and supporting digital workplace technologies;
- Experience leading enterprise IT projects;
- Experience building technology roadmaps and aligning with enterprise architecture;
- Strong understanding of digital workplace technologies (hardware, software, collaboration tools (especially M365 platform) and SaaS applications);
- Strong understanding of adjacent technologies (identity, security, endpoint management, vulnerability management, asset management, IT service management, analytics, etc.);
- Working knowledge of managing digital workplace tools and configuration management, identity and access management, active directory, desktop virtualization, collaboration platforms and other cloud-based services;
- Experience implementing management of endpoint devices (Microsoft Endpoint Manager);
- Tech Savvy. Ability to quickly learn, implement and utilize new technologies;
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work across business lines at senior levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for a wide range of audiences;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, German is a plus.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
Human ResourcesLGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Contact:+41 55 415 93 37