Publication date:08 September 2022
Workload:80 – 100%
Stadler has been building trains for over 75 years. With our innovative strength, flexibility and reliability we are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles today. In 2017 Stadler established an independent, international centre of competence for signalling technology. Today, several teams of highly qualified engineers research and develop signalling solutions in Wallisellen. These include solutions in the areas of automated train operation (ATO), train control system (ETCS) and driverless metro trains (CBTC). Join our team and help us shape the future of mobility!
- Analysis of technical customer requirements
- Preparation of inquiries suppliers including technical and commercial aspects
- Definition of solution and offer concepts with the Bid-project team
- Preparation of the technical description of the proposed solution
- Cost Calculation
- Direct interface with business development and the customer for technical clarification during the offer phase
- Review of the final offer to customer
- Completed technical education as an electronics, electrical or IT engineer ETH / TU / FH or comparable or completed education in Commercial or Business with interest in technology
- Knowledge of ETCS (European Train Control System), including the standards of the European Railway Agency (ERA) is an advantage
- Experience in bid and tender management or project execution in signalling area is as well an advantage
- Fluent English is a must (spoken and written - standard business English)
- German language on B2 level as advantage. Other languages are welcome
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- International dynamic environment with start-up character and high diversity
- Varied and exciting area of responsibility with flexibility for mobile work
- The recruitment process consists normally of two interview rounds (MS Teams and on site; with HR and line)
- Applications via agencies are not considered
Do you have technical questions?
Manuel Ayala, Team Lead ETCS Western and Southern Europe, will be happy to help:
+41 44 878 82 82
I am happy to help
phone +41 79 920 10 81
Where we need you
Bid, Tender, Engineering, Signalling
We care about the health of our employees. That's why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. We know that and offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
We are happy to cover part of the costs of a ZVV pass or SBB annual pass.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of shops and online-shops.
FELFEL Foodservice provides tasty, regional and healthy meals for breaks and lunch. Microwaves are available.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development and growth of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and department interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.