Account-Based Marketing, Senior Manager
Publication date:22 September 2022
Place of work:Rte de Pré-Bois 1, 1214 Vernier
Account-Based Marketing, Senior Manager
Sonar’s industry-leading solution enables developers and development teams to write clean code and remediate existing code organically, so they can focus on the work they love and maximize the value they generate for businesses. Its open source and commercial solutions – SonarLint, SonarCloud, and SonarQube – support 29 programming languages. Trusted by more than 300,000 organizations globally, Sonar is considered integral to delivering better software.
If you are a passionate Marketer with proven Account-Based Marketing & Customer Marketing experience, this is a unique opportunity for you to drive adoption and expansion in our largest customer accounts. Join our dynamic, diverse & fast-growing Marketing Team, to help us build and strengthen our Account-Based function, by expanding into key customer accounts with targeted tacts that drive customer engagement, awareness, and adoption.
As an Account Based Marketing Manager at SonarSource, you will be responsible for developing, building, and executing Account-Based (ABM/ABX) best practices and campaigns for our Named Customer Accounts. You will partner with the sales organization to expand accounts, drive upgrades, and build a high-quality customer lifecycle journey.
On a daily basis, you will
- Develop and execute strategic end-to-end multi-channel ABM campaigns to drive adoption and expand usage within existing customer-named accounts
- Partner with Global Enterprise Account Managers, to identify adoption & expansion opportunities for named accounts
- Define measurement criteria and report on metrics on a regular basis; learn, modify and work to continuously improve the performance of the account-based programs
- Own the marketing communication strategy to the named-account customer base
- Identify and create the content needed for use in ABM campaigns, programs, and other initiatives, collaborating and working with our PMMs, digital marketing squad, and design team
- Identify creative ways to reach our Named Account customers, show value, and identify expansion opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Global Account Management, Product Marketing, and digital marketing teams to develop and implement our account-based strategy
- Play a critical role in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of the ABM automation and execution platform.
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
The skills you will demonstrate
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience of which at least 3 years must be in the Account Based Marketing domain at a B2B software company
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end account-based marketing campaigns - including design, rollout, project management, and customer satisfaction
- Familiarity with inbound and outbound channels (Digital, Web, Content, Email, Partner) to help provide insight into program planning
- Familiarity and comfort with ABM, Marketing Automation & CRM platforms; experience in evaluating and selecting an ABM platform is desired
- A highly entrepreneurial spirit with a strong ROI orientation; someone who is clear on campaign objectives and is willing to take risks to solve them and swiftly learn from mistakes
- Energetic, passionate, and articulate communicator who can convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated ability to create close alignment with sales to drive campaign results and impact together
Why you will love it here
- Safe work culture - we value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- Flexible hours - we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- Great people - we value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate leaders in our domains. Our 300+ SonarSourcers from 33 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance - keeping a healthy work-life balance is important. This is why we have a hybrid work policy and some people prefer working some days from home.
- Always keep learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.
What we do
Who we are
If this sounds like you, apply now!
PO Box 765 1215 Geneva 15