Compliance Specialist ADC/Bioconjugation (m/f/d)
Publication date:15 September 2022
Workload:80 – 100%
Place of work:Hauptstrasse 171, 4416 Bubendorf
CARBOGEN AMCIS is a leading service provider in the area of product and process development, including the commercial production of active ingredients for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. We have 4 facilities across Switzerland (Aarau, Hunzenschwil, Bubendorf and Vionnaz), as well as locations in Riom (FR), Manchester (UK), Shanghai (CN) and Veenendaal (NL).
Our success is based on the high professional and personal competence of our employees.
We offer you a new challenge in the ADC/Bioconjugation department of our Bubendorf site starting as soon as possible as:
Compliance Specialist ADC / Bioconjugation (m/w/d)
We are exciting to open this new opportunity for you:
- Ensure compliance in bioburden controlled environment of Bioconjugation manufacturing. This includes:
- Writing of (GMP/non-GMP) Bioconjugation manufacturing documentation, including Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Master Batch Record (MBR).
- Cleanroom microbiological monitoring supervision and coordination
- Root cause analysis/investigation and CAPA planning
- Support to Bioconjugation material sourcing and qualification
- GMP/non-GMP Inventory of Biooconjugation material
- Support to GMP/non-GMP Bioconjugation manufacturing
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Chemistry or related fields with experience in pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology setting with exposure to bio-conjugation or bio-chemistry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental aspects of bio-conjugation process and protein handling.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental aspects of pharmaceutical GMP manufacture.
- Experience in the production of bioconjugates at gram scale is an advantage
- Experience in working in GMP environment is an advantage.
- Self-motivated team player, possess strong communication skills, and able to prioritize and execute on multiple duties
- Fluent or native communication skills in German are required.
- Proficiency or ability to fluently communicate in English (written and spoken) is a requirement.
- A dynamic work environment with high-quality infrastructure
- Interesting possibilities to develop your professional skills
- Flexible working hours for a 40-hour week
- At least 5 weeks of vacation
- Contribution to childcare costs
- Travel insurance for private travels
- Private insurance in the event of an accident
- 13th monthly salary is paid out without any social benefits deductions, in addition there is a profit sharing in a successful business year
Imagine what you could do here at Carbogen AMCIS!
For further information please contact Mr Luca Mannocci tel. +41 58 909 08 01.
Recruitment agencies please contact Ms. Maria Bischoff, tel. +41 58 909 00 16 with any questions.
058 909 06 15