Senior Delivery Manager
EPAM Systems (Switzerland) GmbHLausanne
Publication date:24 May 2022
Senior Delivery Manager
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
We are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager to strengthen our Delivery Management Team to drive end-to-end client projects.
Are you a technologist with a passion for leading complex technology projects? Are you able to guide and advise customers and teams on technology decisions? Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder management experience?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on modern technical stacks and lead engagements with some of the biggest and most innovative customers.
Come join us!
You must be able to engage people, working fully autonomously, build your own strategy aligned to EPAM strategy and goals. You are ready to solve complex problems, drive solutions and to deal with all kind of challenges outside of your comfort zone. You do have a strong technical background matched with managerial skills. You are a team player ready to cooperate with experts all over the world. You are demonstrating EPAM engineering and leadership excellence to our customer and to your peers.
What You’ll Do
- Being responsible for the end-to-end client delivery from initiation through the whole life cycle
- Ensuring projects/programs are delivered successfully and in line with EPAM processes
- Managing customer relationship, expectations, representing delivery on governance level
- Running multiple streams of activities and clients in various stages of the lifecycle
- Being accountable for delivery in all aspects – financial, sourcing, implementation, and business
- Planning, managing, monitoring delivery activities
- Cooperating with your peers, delivery partners, technology consultants, account managers and solution architects
- Working closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers, and quality assurance experts to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives. Identifying and managing engagement risks and flag serious issues early
- Participating in business development at existing clients and at new prospects. Understanding client needs, continuously identifying new opportunities and driving growth of the accounts you are associated with
- Representing delivery in sales and presales activities until contracting and beyond
- Sharing knowledge and best practices within the organization and with customers
- Continuously educating yourself
What You Have
- Hands-on experience delivering complex projects, managing customer stakeholders on all levels and successfully drive IT services engagements
- Practical and theoretical knowledge within at least one of the following domains: Financial Services, Insurance or Life Science
- 3-5 years of experience working in consulting or outsourcing Account/Delivery Management
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Strong, proven management skills
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with Software Development Life Cycle, and various methodologies, experience with Agile delivery
- Strong understanding various technologies, industry best practices, hands on experience using some of them
- Hands-on experience with different engagement models
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients, plus the ability to work effectively as a member of a dynamic, dispersed virtual team and to meet deadlines
- Strong experience working with distributed teams on the client side
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, ability to multitask, reliable to deliver on time, quick-thinker, able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Fluent English language skills
- Native/Fluent French
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in IT technology or Science domain
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied