Senior HR Project & Process Manager (Ref. 2173)
Publication date:26 May 2023
Place of work:Zürich
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
As Senior HR Project & Process Manager at Bank J. Safra Sarasin you are responsible to independently lead initiatives and projects for Group Human Resources and provide support in monitoring and improving existing processes together with the Head HR Analytics & Projects.
- Independently manage, develop and implement initiatives and projects for Group Human Resources
- Monitor and improve existing processes and adapt them in case of new requirements in collaboration with the Human Resources management team
- Actively advise and support various HR teams in analyzing and redefining the current HR system, tools and process landscape
- As a senior sparring partner, you ensure a holistic approach to problems as well as a targeted communication toward the business and the HR organization
- Using your creativity, conceptual and negotiation skills, you proactively identify, initiate and implement proposals and ideas to optimize HR services
- Abstract complex issues and create short and concise presentations as well as clearly structured process diagrams
- Higher education (university / FH)
- 5 years of practical experience in the field of HR project and process management, ideally within the financial industry
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, knowledge in additional data processing and/or visualisation tools is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to weight problems and set priorities
- Ability to work with various stakeholders and excellent interpersonal skills
- Hands-on and collaborative team player with capability to work independently
- Fluency in German and very good command in English
Please note that only direct applications will be considered.