Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
In our Research & Development, we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to strengthen the prerequisites for big data based innovation. In this position, you get the opportunity to work in an international, multi-disciplinary team of other specialists and experts in fitting functionality for hearing solutions.
- Build infrastructure, automate workflows in the big data ingestion and analytics platform towards robust, stable and scalable analytics and modelling.
- Build up the data pipeline from ingestion to analytics reports & visualization (dashboards), including Continuous Integration pipeline and Unit Testing
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary teams to define the data strategy and data requirements for existing and future data-driven products and create processes to ensure the accuracy of the data
- Partner with Data Scientists, Data Analysts and business users to ensure the data meets all analytics requirements
- Create documentation to communicate solution implementation and help standardize and optimize the data environment
- Master degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other Data Science related fields
- 5+ years' experience in Data Engineering developing a DW/Data Science environment by designing, developing, delivering and maintaining data infrastructures
- Excellent knowledge of Python as well as familiar with cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure) and big data platforms (Databricks/Spark)
- Experience in leveraging development platforms (Azure DevOps) for application development and maintenance, including CI/CD pipelines
- Practice in working with SQL and non SQL databases
- Mastering structures forms that enable data science projects in collaboration with data scientists
- Fluent in written and spoken English, fluency in German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Daryl Alther, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01