Senior iOS Engineer
Publication date:19 September 2022
Place of work:1300 Rte des Crêtes, 06560 Valbonne
Senior iOS Engineer
Ricardo is the largest online marketplace in Switzerland with over 2.3 million listed items and more than 4 million users. For more than 20 years, we have helped our users to find a new home for their idle objects.
Ricardo is the paradise of bargain hunters, the happiness of collectors, the eco-friend of secondhand lovers determined to drive the change of consumption towards sustainability.
If you choose to work with us you will be part of Ricardo Engineering, a remote-friendly department of around 50 engineers located in three different countries (Zug - Switzerland, Belgrade - Serbia, Sophia-Antipolis - France)
You will be part of one of our cross-functional, agile teams that has the responsibility to lead one specific stream of the website (Selling, Purchasing, Exploration etc.).
You will not be alone: we have a guild of 6 engineers from 4 other teams and we gather to share best practices, support each other and ramp up your skills.
To expand our Mobile skills, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Senior iOS Developer
What Will you do:
- Build efficient and maintainable Ricardo iOS app
- Translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions
- Monitor and solve issues proactively
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers and other Software Engineers in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Making a positive impact on our engineering culture, encouraging knowledge sharing and driving technical discussions within the team
? If you want to be part of it, you must:
- Have some experience with SwiftUI, Combine, RxSwift
- Have ever worked with a microservice architecture
- Experience working and designing REST-APIs
- Experience in building mobile apps for Android (Kotlin)
- Training and conference budget available for everybody
- Strong engineering culture, empowerment and trust
- Career tracks that can match with your expectations (Senior, Principal, Manager…)
- Competitive salary and a variety benefits
- Possibility to implement personal engineering projects
- Great equipment (Macbook Pro or equivalent laptop of your choice)
- Great work-life balance: flexible working hours and home office policy
- Fresh fruits, Free coffee @ Office.
- Coworking days to meet the colleagues of other locations
- Beer o’clock & seasonal parties
- Opportunity to travel regularly to our office in Zug
- 12 recovery days in addition to the 25 holidays
- Lunch ticket
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. We want to hear from you, please don't hesitate to apply.
If this job speaks to you, just send your CV in English ?? we cannot wait to meet you!
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets in 2021. A union which included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading marketplaces.
Our exciting portfolio currently spans four business areas and includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, CarForYou), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance and Insurance (financescout24.ch).
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
Herr Matshidiso Khunou