Publication date:08 March 2023
Place of work:Môtiers
We are looking for
- An organized, structured and rigorous person with strong execution skills ;
- Excellent communication and very good documentation and reporting skills ;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with proven success in performing under stress and time constraints.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment;
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company;
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
You will contribute to the ongoing product developments and to product improvements by developing mechanical components and assembly tools. You will transform concepts in real products by taking care of CAD modelling 3D/2D and supporting the introduction of new technologies. You will be accountable for the overall quality of your contribution and for keeping deadlines. Progresses will be shared, with your responsible, on a weekly base.
In addition, you will be asked to:
- Perform stack up analysis for functional quotation;
- Load and release the documentation (technical and production) within the internal PLM;
- Being able to discuss with Sales force and After Sales on standard and customers specific request;
- Propose and initiate continuous improvement activities, cooperate with other team members and departments;
- Contribute during detail design review (DDR) and parts’ qualification (manufacturing and cost).
- CFC designer with relevant years of experience; or Bachelor degree;
- Good experience in mechanical drawings (2D), parts and concept development (3D);
- Good knowledge in CAD SW (Creo);
- Experience on machining parts is highly appreciated;
- Able to design to cost;
- Curious and flexible;
- Fluent, at least, in one of the two languages: English or French.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here