IT Business Analyst Financial Services (part-time possible, all genders)
Publication date:13 September 2023
Language:German (Fluent), English (Fluent)
Place of work:Zurich
You want to support our clients' complex transformations and jointly drive the digitalization of the financial services industry? This and much more offers you the Senior IT Business Analyst position at Accenture, one of the world's leading consulting and technology companies. Become part of our agile teams that shape tomorrow's technologies and support our Fortune Global 500 clients in their digital transformation.
What awaits you
- You accompany our clients' strategic projects in the banking and insurance services industry - from conception to the technical implementation
- You design and coordinate the requirements elicitation (business analysis / requirements engineering / business process modelling) and ensure the implementation in interdisciplinary teams
- You moderate workshops to model and define client-specific solutions and act as an expert for system integration
- With appropriate prior experience, you act as Product Owner, Scrum Master or Lead Business Analyst and coach agile delivery teams, often in collaboration with near- / offshore colleagues
What we are looking forward to
- Successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree in business information systems, computer science, or engineering
- Several years of experience in software development, technology consulting and/or systems integration with insights into the financial services industry
- Practical experience in technical business analysis resp. in requirements engineering as well as knowledge in agile delivery methods (e.g. Scrum/SAFe)
- Strong client focus and outstanding skills in dealing with complex problems
- Fluency in English and German
Your perks at Accenture
You as an individual are important to us. As a responsible and modern employer, we offer you wide-ranging benefits for both your professional and personal development.
Your future team exceptionally values:
- good work-life balance and compensation of potential overtime
- flexible working contract regarding workload and buying of additional vacation days
- access to our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in our global network
- exciting and versatile career options which include lots of room for your individual growth and interests
- uniquely wide array of training possibilities
Any questions? Then contact our recruiting team either via e-mail at E-Mail schreiben or by phone at +41 44 219 50 05.
We look forward to receiving your application.